Tuesday, August 26, 2008

slave fantasy

As a 24/7 real slave i always wanted to experience a new and exciting way to pleasure master but there is always something in me that i really dont understand and that is to become a mistress and have my own slave to pleasure me but i am afraid that if i tried to become a mistress and have my own slave i might not have the experience to pleasure my slave even if i know the method or the things in bdsm sex that would pleasure a real slave. How i wish that i would know how to pleasure a slave like my master used to pleasure me by giving me his elusive collar and chain using rope and tied it to my body using device bondage sex to make me feel the pain and pain is always the best thing i like about bdsm how i wish i could able to do that and not envy my slave when i do those things to her....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home