Friday, May 30, 2008

Outdoor bondage

Yes it is the time of the year were sun is high and the temperature is hot I guess for me it is time to do some outdoor bondage and i do hope that my master would let me do some outdoor bondage action. I am here at the park waiting for my master to tie the ropes on my body and and feel those ropes as it pleasures me everytime the rope touches my skin as master would feel me while i am being tied and suspended in the air. As my master would fuck me and i will have to experience for the first time on how to performe BDSM sex and Bondage sex while being suspended in the air on a shiny and bright .

I remember when he first introduced the electrical fence concept to me. I was so enthusiastic I used to cross it just to torture myself when he wasn’t around…which wasn’t that often honsetly because for the first year of being his slave - if he wasn’t around I was hogtied in a cage, however there were a select few times in which I still had many chores to do so he would tie my hands and ankles so that I could be in bondage, but free to roam and do chores. So in reality the electrical fence I guess was in foresight of my life that was to come - and now has.

He came home last night very tired! He had documented a brand new couple yesterday…a wonderful couple apparently. They actually invited him to the day in which they would finally begin their 24/7 relationship…so he (and by extension you members) got to see the relationship go from husband/wife to goddes/loser,sissy,slave,slut. I’m extremely interested to see the footage :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home