Monday, March 10, 2008

Great licking slave

Last night I had the most amazing time showing my boy exactly who's in charge. He had been trying my patience all week, as usual! It was time to tighten up the reigns. When he arrived at my place I had him go into the bedroom. I blindfolded him and had him hold out his hand. I gave him six of my best with the cane. I like the way he cowers in anticipation of the next strike and not knowing when it will land. After leaving some nice red marks, I had him come out to the living room. I had him take off his clothes so I could gaze on his nakedness and make him feel vulnerable. I had him kneel before me and give my feet some attention. After some kissing up and down my legs, I wanted him to take off my shoes and lick my toes. His tongue felt great! I wanted to feel his mouth on my pussy. I had him lift my dress and start to lick. The sensation was fantastic! I decided this was going to be awhile, so I had him hand me my magazine so I could look at it while he serviced me. He was working the area so vigorously with his tongue. I could scarcely contain my orgasm. I didn't want it to stop so quickly though, so I told him to slow down. I tried to keep my mind on the article but it was just too exquisite. I looked down at his head buried in my crotch. I was wetter than I had been in awhile. I moved my foot along between his legs as he continued to lick my pussy. My lips were on fire and I could feel myself being drawn over the edge. I felt him licking and sucking my clit and I could not hold back any longer. I moaned and moved my pussy ever closer to his mouth as he lapped up my juices. I then had him move away and I told him, "that was it for tonight". He wanted more, but I just couldn't let him think that I was going to let him have his way!! I hope he remembers that I am the mistress and he will be at my beck and call!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home